It barely feels like December, much less the week before Christmas! Here’s the forecast for this weekend; go out and enjoy the sun while you can! I don’t know about you, but I’m solar powered…
Last week I asked YOU which of the following, reoccurring holiday events you’d recommend:
- Santa Cause Tree Festival at Gage Marine Boat House in Williams Bay, open after 4 pm nightly with a ton of prizes to win and charitable organizations to recognize.
- Trolley Tour of Lights at the Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva with tours available nightly at 5, 6, 7 and 8 pm throughout the holidays!
- Igloo Experience at the Ridge Hotel in Lake Geneva, open Thursdays through Sundays from 11 am to 9 pm.
- Jungle Bells at Safari in Lake Geneva at 1:30 pm on weekend throughout the holiday!
The majority have spoken: the BEST Walworth County Christmas Event, according to you, was THE SANTA CAUSE TREE FESTIVAL! A great charitable event, indeed!
This is whats on my list of things to do this weekend:
Free Beer & Pretzel Unveiling at the Delavan Lake Store on North Shore Drive tomorrow, Fri., Dec. 20th from 6 to 8 pm.
HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!!!
Saturday is the shortest day of the year, and then the days start getting LONGER again! We’ve almost made it through the darkness!
- Option a) Winter Solstice Celebration at House in the Wood in Delavan Sat., Dec., 21st from 11 am to 2 pm.
- Option b) Winter Solstice Night Hike at the Pringle Nature Center in Bristol Sat., Dec., 21st from 6 to 8 pm.
- Option c) Winter Solstice Star Party at the White River County Park in Lyons Sat., Dec., 21st from 5 to 8 pm.
Submit your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Christmas Remembered: Christmas Brunch & Show at Rosewood in Delavan on Sun., Dec., 22nd from 12:30 to 3:30 pm.
But wait, there’s more! As per usual, there are plenty of other options of activities going on this weekend. These are just my faves… what are you up to?! Leave a comment ~ let me know! I’ll see ya around! 🙂
❤ always, Annie Z.