Weekend in Wisco | January 2nd, 2020 | Annie Z Realty | Keefe Real Estate
HOLIDAY REOCCURRING EVENTS ENDING THIS WEEK:
- Parade of Trees Daily through Tues., Jan. 7th – Take a look at Lake Geneva Business Sponsored Christmas Trees and vote for your favorite one to win the People’s Choice Award!
- Santa Cause Cruise & Tree Festival – Nightly Cruises dock from Gage Marine in Williams Bay, through Sat., Jan., 4th ; The final Tree Festival will be held from 4 to 9 pm on Sat., Jan., 4th.
- Dancing Horses Christmas Show Holiday Extravaganza! Sat., Jan 4th at 1 and 7 pm, and Sun., Jan., 5th at 1 pm
Welcome to a new decade!
My 2020 Resolution: Tenacity, Fortitude & Vitality! What characteristics are you aspiring towards this decade? Tell me! I want to know… Email AZambito@KeefeRealEstate.com!
Here’s what I want to check out this upcoming weekend:
- Karaoke Fri., Jan. 3rd at 9 pm at the Delavan Lake Store & Lounge in Delavan – every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month – you don’t have to sing, the regulars are incredible!
- Lake Geneva Kids Expo Sat., Jan., 4th from 10 am to 4 pm at Badger High School in Lake Geneva – Play Zones set up throughout the school, such as bounce houses, caricature paintings, games and more. Stop by the Main Stage for interactive shows, fairytale princess sing-a-longs, and fun demonstrations.
- Saturday Night Fever Sun., Jan. 5th at 10:30 am & 2:30 pm at Fort Atkinson’s Fireside Dinner Theater
But wait, there’s more! As per usual, there are plenty of other options of activities going on this weekend. These are just my faves… what are you up to?! Leave a comment ~ let me know! I’ll see ya around! 🙂
❤ always, Annie Z.