Coming Up: Lake Geneva’s 25th Annual WINTERFEST
- A: Ice Castles at Geneva National, available daily starting *as soon as* Fri., Jan. 10th and running through Mon. Feb. 17th, *weather permitting*.
- B: 2020 U.S. National Snow Sculpting Championship at the Riviera, starting Wed., Jan. 29th and ending with Awards Ceremony on Sat., Feb. 1st at 3:00 pm.
- C: Downtown LG Cocoa Crawl on Fri., Jan. 31st from 4 to 6:30 pm – P.S. I will be serving up some hot cocoa at the downtown office (703 Main St.) with the rest of the Keefe ‘Krew,’ so stop by & say hi!
- D: Winter Carnival at The Mountain Top of Grand Geneva on Sat., Feb. 1st from 11 am on with skiing, snowboarding and fun snow activities!
Which of these Winterfest events are you most excited for? Let me know!
Here are some cool things happening this weekend:
- Sunday Champagne Brunch at the Baker House in Lake Geneva from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm every Sunday, has been lauded by the USA TODAY as the area’s Most Beautiful Restaurant delivering Victorian grandeur overlooking scenic Lake Geneva. Unlimited Champagne, traditional breakfast delights, a broad array of lunch entrees, fresh salads and delicious desserts; reservations recommended.
- Catch the Chicago Boat Show RV & Sail Show at McCormick Place – South from Wed., Jan 8th through Sun., Jan. 12th.
ALERT: If you haven’t yet, be sure to reserve your the Igloo Experience before it’s too late! Located at the Ridge Hotel in Lake Geneva, with a special appetizer and drink menu, Thursdays through Sundays from 11 am to 9 pm!
But wait, there’s more! As per usual, there are plenty of other options of activities going on this weekend. These are just my faves… what are you up to?! Leave a comment ~ let me know! I’ll see ya around! 🙂
❤ always, Annie Z.