Winter Festivus’ for the Rest-of-Us’!
- Burlington’s reknown Hot Chocolate Fest is THIS Weekend (Fri., Jan. 17th through Sun., Jan. 19th), and looks to have some killer headlines!
- Fri., Jan. 17th: Open Skate & Live Music
- Sat., Jan. 18th: Free Family Movie, Hot Chocolate Walk/Tasting, Snowman Decorating Contest, Artisan Market, Chili Walk/Tasting (+ more Live Music)
- Sun., Jan. 19th: Pancake Breakfast & Cabin Fever 5K
- Fire and Ice Festival in Downtown Racine will be held Sat., Jan. 18th from 12 to 5 pm on Monument Square.
- Lake Geneva’s 25th Annual WINTERFEST is NEXT weekend!
- Ice Castles at Geneva National, available daily** running through Mon. Feb. 17th. **weather permitting; shooting for 1/31 opening date.
- 2020 U.S. National Snow Sculpting Championship at the Riviera, starting Wed., Jan. 29th and ending with Awards Ceremony on Sat., Feb. 1st at 3:00 pm.
- Downtown LG Cocoa Crawl on Fri., Jan. 31st from 4 to 6:30 pm (P.S. I will be serving up some hot cocoa at the downtown office with the rest of the Keefe ‘Krew’)!
- Winter Carnival at The Mountain Top of Grand Geneva on Sat., Feb. 1st starting from 11 am on with skiing, snowboarding and fun snow activities!
Who’s excited for all the local winter festivities happening over the next month?! I sure am! Here are the events that peaked my interest for this weekend:
- Drink Wisconsinbly Brandy Old Fashioned Evening at the Delavan Lake Store & Lounge at 6 pm tomorrow will surely be a Wis-good-son time! (why does it sound like there’s a ‘g’ in Wisconsin when I say it? Too many cheese curds up my nostrils? I’m ok with it…)
- PNO at PTO (Parent’s Night Out at Privato in Williams Bay) looks pretty cool! If anyone checks this one out, let me know how it goes; this will be held tomorrow, Friday January 17th from 7 pm to 12 am.
- Check out the Lake Geneva House of Music’s Winter Concert Series: January Edition. Tomorrow’s concert, starting at 7 pm, will be featuring The Belle Weather of Sheboygan!
- Ice Party Gone Wild! Hosted by Fontana Fire & Recue from 12 – 6 pm at the Abbey Yacht Club.
- I’m hosting an Open House from 12 -2 PM at 174 Third Ave., Fontana, WI 53125! See the final new construction, never occupied Row Home to hit the market!
- Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra Chamber Music Concert is set to perform at 3 pm at the Episcopal Church in Lake Geneva (with meet and greet at Avant, down the block, to follow)!
- Packers vs. 49ers Playoff Party at The End Zone Bar & Grill in Delavan sounds like fun, but I won’t be there! Due to the universally known Law of Sports Superstition***, I will be at my folks house (again, as I have been the last 2 games), eating the same pizza by Ol’ Man Zambo, sitting in the same spot on their couch and wearing the same outfit, so we win 😊. You’re welcome. ***I made this Law up
Artsy Folk: Gallery 223 has opened a new Winter Show Exhibit. Come take a look Jan 9th through February 23rd in Downtown Lake Geneva.
Stop By & Say Hi: Open House from 12 -2 PM at 174 Third Ave., Fontana, WI 53125
But wait, there’s more! As per usual, there are plenty of other options of activities going on this weekend. These are just my fav’s… what are you up to?! Leave a comment ~ let me know! I’ll see ya around!
❤ always, Annie Z.