The snow we’ve had these last few days has been beautiful! That being said, please drive safely if you’re planning to drive this weekend. Here is the forecast! I added many more options of things to do this weekend, so enjoy! The following events sound like a lot of fun:
- 8 AM to 3 PM – Barnyard Barnyard Bonanza @ Walworth Co Fairgrounds (Elkhorn)
- 9 AM to 12 PM – Indoor Whitewater City Market @ Irvin L. Young Memorial Library (Whitewater)
- 10 AM to 4 PM – Lake Geneva Winter Bridal Expo @ Riviera (Lake Geneva)
- 11 AM to 6 PM – Elkhorn Lions Club All-You-Can-Eat Beef and Chicken Dinner @ Monte Carlo Room (Elkhorn)
- 12 to 3 PM – Open House @ W4298 Oriole Dr (Lake Geneva) – I am hosting!!!
- 2 to 4 PM – Roaring 20’s Tasting Party @ Sonoma Cellars (Delavan)
- 5 to 9 PM – Lakeland Animal Shelter Dog Bowl @ Delavan Lanes (Delavan)
- 6 PM – Live Music with Eric Klug @ Avant Cycle Café (Lake Geneva)
- 10 to 11 AM – Ross Adams Appreciation Coffee (Open House) @ Avant Cycle Café (Lake Geneva)
- 11 AM to 3 PM – Bridal Extravaganza @ Hawk’s View Country Club (Elkhorn)
- 1 to 3 PM – Yoga and Functional Medicine 101 @ Purity Yoga (Lake Geneva)
- 5 to 8 PM – Fundraiser for Delavan Bandshell Live Music by Xeno & Joe @ Jonathan’s on Brick Street (Delavan)
- NEXT weekend is Lake Geneva’s 25th Annual WINTERFEST
- Ice Castles at Geneva National, available daily starting Fri., Jan. 31st
- 2020 U.S. National Snow Sculpting Championship at the Riviera, starting next Wed., Jan. 29th & ending with the Awards Ceremony on Sat., Feb. 1st at 3:00 pm.
- Downtown LG Cocoa Crawl on Fri., Jan. 31st from 4 to 6:30 pm (P.S. I will be serving up some hot cocoa at the downtown office with the rest of the Keefe ‘Krew’)!
- Winter Carnival at The Mountain Top of Grand Geneva next Sat., Feb. 1st starting from 11 am on with skiing, snowboarding and fun snow activities!
- Walworth County
- 12 to 3 PM – Open House at W4298 Oriole Dr Lake Geneva, Wisconsin 53147! Stop by and check out this home in exclusive Knollwood, across the street from the private association beach and park with an expansive view of Geneva Lake
- Kenosha County
- Racine County
But wait, there’s more! As per usual, there are plenty of other options of activities going on this weekend. These are just my fav’s… what are you up to?! Leave a comment ~ let me know! I’ll see ya around! 🙂
❤ always, Annie Z.
What I’ve Been Up To This Past Week: