After a coaching session last Friday, which focused mainly on my marketing strategies, I set an alarm to go off daily at 9 am called ‘values.’
My coach informed me the best way to market yourself was to first figure out what you value most. He suggested this TapRoot Root Cause Analysis.
This process involves 3 main questions:
- Determine Your Core Values
- From this list of Core Values, group together similar ones
- Choose 1 Core Value from each group to represent the remaining ones
- Add a verb to each Core Value group label to make it Actionable
- Write the Actionable Core Values in order of priority, and put that list in your planner or somewhere you’ll see it every day.
The point of this exercise is to help reinforce your values into your work, keeping you present and align you with your true potential in your daily work and life.
I found this task incredible useful. Here’s how my process looked:
What do you value most? I’d love to hear all about it! Follow me on my socials, or comment on this post.
<3, Annie Z.
Sources: TapRoot Root Cause Analysis